[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Bug on Pianist with iOS 8.3

Bug on Pianist with iOS 8.3

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lympio
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bug on Pianist with iOS 8.3

Postby Lympio » 12 Apr 2015, 14:45

Hello from Paris dear MooCow guys,
Since I updated my iPhone 5s to iOS 8.3, Pianist doesn't work properly anymore : about 20% of the App screen (the part located on the left) has disappeared and therefore the "back" arrows are not accessible any more.
No way to get back to the piano when you are in the menu App, Piano or Metro. No possibility to scroll to lower notes when you are in the dual keyboard mode., etc. => The only way to get back to a (20% mutilated) piano is to restart the App.
I have tried to restart my iPhone, to reload Pianist from the AppStore… No way, the bug is still there. Please fix it quickly !
Lympio

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Re: Bug on Pianist with iOS 8.3

Postby MooCowMusic » 14 Apr 2015, 11:57

Hi there.
Thanks very much for bringing this to our attention. Seems that iOS8.3 has indeed caused some problems in Pianist. I shall look into it right away!

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Re: Bug on Pianist with iOS 8.3

Postby MooCowMusic » 14 Apr 2015, 15:20

I've located the problem and submitted an update. It will probably take Apple a couple of weeks to review the changes and approve it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks again for contacting us.

Return to “Support”