[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Percussions

Percussions

Request new Looptical features
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mgmg4871
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Percussions

Postby Mgmg4871 » 18 Sep 2013, 00:10

Percussions would complement Looptical, if not already part of content. Thanks.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Re: Percussions

Postby MooCowMusic » 18 Sep 2013, 09:17

What do you mean by "percussions". Drums? We have 600 drum hits in 50 themed kits. And a traditional Drum Pad interface, and also a Drum Roller interface that lets you play sequenced rolls.

Mgmg4871

Postby Mgmg4871 » 19 Sep 2013, 22:21

Oh sorry for not being clear. I meant orchestral percussions. Timpani's, maracas, congas, etc.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Postby MooCowMusic » 20 Sep 2013, 09:34

We have a bongo/conga preset currently.
I'll look into adding various orchestral percussion in the future.

Mgmg4871

Postby Mgmg4871 » 20 Sep 2013, 20:05

Thank you.

Martin01

Postby Martin01 » 03 Apr 2015, 05:58

Hey, Mark! Would be not bad at all to have a pre-click not just in the beginning of recording the song, but anywhere in the song. Say, I wanna continue recording from the bar # 30, then I'd put a cursor to that bar, start recording, and it gives me pre-click (even better - it plays the previous bar or two), and then I continue recording. Please consider it if it's not too hard to implement. Thanks in advance! :)

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Postby MooCowMusic » 04 Apr 2015, 16:39

That is something I want to add at some point. There were technical reasons why it was not included, to do with the recording of audio and timing issues involved in that. Currently Looptical starts recording in the middle of a song with no count-in, but of course you can move the transport back a bar or two to get an intro that includes the last few notes before you want to overdub. Combined with the metronome that seemed adequate to me. I agree that an alternative "1 bar count-in in the middle of a song" would be a useful feature.

Return to “Feature Requests”