[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Strange Behavior

Strange Behavior

Report a bug
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mgmg4871
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Strange Behavior

Postby Mgmg4871 » 26 Sep 2013, 22:34

Hi, it's seems as though Looptical is reinitializing itself. Suddenly I get the message I got when I first installed Looptical. The song Wub Wub was not in project list when I updated, now suddenly it appears. My projects are moved to the bottom of the list. Please advise.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Re: Strange Behavior

Postby MooCowMusic » 27 Sep 2013, 00:51

Has this happened once, or more than once?

There is a system file that keeps track of how many times you ran the app and this is used to determine whether you just installed, and unpacks the demo tunes. The demo tunes would then be newer than your songs and appear at the top of the list. If for some reason it fails to load that system file then it assumes it isn't there and that you just installed. Reasons for this could be many, which is why I'd like to know if this has only happened once, or on multiple occasions.

Mgmg4871

Postby Mgmg4871 » 29 Sep 2013, 23:38

Sorry it took so long to answer. Been busy. This only happened once. Thank you.

sajjad321

Postby sajjad321 » 18 Dec 2014, 08:54

There is a system file that keeps track of how many times you ran the app and this is used to determine whether you just installed, and unpacks the demo tunes. The demo tunes would then be newer than your songs and appear at the top of the list.

Return to “Bugs”