[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Only new loops with 1 bar possible

Only new loops with 1 bar possible

Report a bug
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
R 1772
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Only new loops with 1 bar possible

Postby R 1772 » 25 Jun 2015, 07:19

Hi there,
I´m using iPad 2 with iOS 8.3. and the latest version of Looptical. When setting the loop lengh in the Loop bank menu (new Loop), I only can choose 1 bar. If I try to choose a higher bar lenght and click done/ "OK" nothing happens and no new loop is created.

Regards
Rainer

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Re: Only new loops with 1 bar possible

Postby MooCowMusic » 02 Jul 2015, 13:04

Hi Rainer.
Sorry for the delay but I was trying to get hold of an older iPad2 model with iOS8.3 to perform your exact test.
However, I can't reproduce your problem here. I create a new song, go to the Loop Bank, tap NEW (loop), tap in Bars Per Loop, and change that from 1 to 8, tap OK. Creates an 8 bar loop as expected. I tried various other loop sizes (10, 100, 999) and they all created the loop of the expected length.
Not sure how to proceed as I can't reproduce the error you are reporting.

R 1772

Postby R 1772 » 02 Jul 2015, 15:25

Hi,
thanks a lot for you informations, this is strange indeed. Doing the same as you had described on my machine produces that misfunction. I tried it again today and it seems it has something to do with the alphanumeric keyboard use here on my iPad, not with the handling of more than 1 bars by Looptical (this seems ok - all loops and songs of the demo content are played correctly. All functions with changing values by typing on the keyboard end in freezing and not saving the new value. For example: Trimming a Loop or renaming a Loop is not possible. Maybe you have and advice though. What could help also is if I can have a blank song with 3 blank Loops (2, 4 and 8 bars length). This way I can work with the app. Looptastic is a great app and the chord guitar is fantastic too. One can create very natural sounding progressions with it. Regards. Rainer

R 1772

Postby R 1772 » 02 Jul 2015, 15:39

Hi,
me again,I just had solved the problem :D It is not a bug of your app; the problem was iOS-based: I had searched on internet and find some problems with alphanumeric Keyboard freezing (as I had written in my prior post). The advice was:restoring the common settings of the iPad and it did work. Looptical is working just fine now. Thanks for a great app!

Regards
Rainer

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Postby MooCowMusic » 04 Jul 2015, 16:51

Glad to hear it. Thanks for letting me know.

Return to “Bugs”