[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Setting decay and sustain bugs

Setting decay and sustain bugs

Report a bug
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nikosteg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Setting decay and sustain bugs

Postby nikosteg » 10 Dec 2014, 11:58

Hi
When importing own samples and setting the decay to full length looptical won't play the full lenght (= 4 sek) of the sound in one short touch on the keys. When you press default setting the sound has a little bit of decay but not the whole sound at all. As soon as I adjust the decay fader the sound becomes super short no matter what the setting is. I then have to press default again and a small decay is on again. That's really anoying. The sustain has some kind of the same problem. As soon as you touch the sustain fader the sound becomes SUPER LOUD no matter where you place the fader. I have to go back to default again with the too short decay. I really need that decay to work. The only one that seem to work is the attack button. I have tried to install again on both iphone and ipad. I need it to work on iphone the most. Please make it happen soon! I love the app despite these bugs, witch are essential for having a quality synth sound.

nikosteg

Re: Setting decay and sustain bugs

Postby nikosteg » 10 Dec 2014, 13:54

I just updated ios on both my iphone and my ipad 3. It sill doesn't work on iphone but now it works on ipad. Please solve the problem on the iphone. I use an iphone 5s.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Postby MooCowMusic » 17 Dec 2014, 10:07

Hi there.
I am looking into this.
Thanks for reporting it.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Postby MooCowMusic » 19 Dec 2014, 17:55

Turns out there was a very stupid bug in that code that had not only avoided being found during our testing, but no other user had reported in the last 10 months since that code was touched. So, well done. I think. :)
I've submitted an update to Apple today that will fix this problem. I would expect it to take at minimum a couple of weeks for them to process it. Perhaps more as they shut down over Xmas.

Return to “Bugs”