[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Inter App audio and Audiobus not working with Looptical

Inter App audio and Audiobus not working with Looptical

Report a bug
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carnbot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Inter App audio and Audiobus not working with Looptical

Postby Carnbot » 14 Sep 2014, 11:24

Hi,
When I try to record either through Audiobus or inter App audio into Looptical via another app such as Earhoof or Figure I get silence from the input app, I have to disconnect Looptical from audiobus or quit Looptical to get audio from the intrument app back again.

This must be a bug in Looptical because if I use LoopyHD with audiobus (I've updated to audiobus2) and figure or earhoof they all work fine. The same thing happens with all instrument generator apps I have on my ipad (mini Retina ios 7.1.2). I can't replicate this bug in other apps so Looptical is the one having the problem.

I'm sure this bug would have been spotted really quickly so am confused... maybe a recent update of something, or is it possible there's an app on my ipad which is clashing somehow with looptical? I can't see how that is possible

many thanks

Carnbot

Re: Inter App audio and Audiobus not working with Looptical

Postby Carnbot » 14 Sep 2014, 11:33

Since I've just updated audiobus I guess it could be the audiobus update which is causing the problem...I bought Looptical after updating the audiobus app however so didn't test it before in old audiobus.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Postby MooCowMusic » 14 Sep 2014, 12:23

There is an update in the pipeline to add changes for Looptical required for iOS8 and the new AudioBus version. I should be submitting this in the next couple of days after some final testing. Audiobus has had some big changes recently which have required an overhaul of the Looptical audio engine, and there are a lot of apps that support Audiobus that are similarly rushing now to do the same now the GM version of iOS8 has been made available to developers.

Carnbot

Postby Carnbot » 14 Sep 2014, 13:09

Ok great thanks :)
Iook forward to the update, thanks for the quick response.

Deltacaster

Postby Deltacaster » 23 Sep 2014, 05:48

Will the update work for ios 7 as well?

I'm still Leary to jump ship to 8, it's y absolute favorite app.

As you know.

Thanks.

Return to “Bugs”