[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Looptical can't add bars to a loop on iPad

Looptical can't add bars to a loop on iPad

Report a bug
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AnemicMe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looptical can't add bars to a loop on iPad

Postby AnemicMe » 18 Aug 2014, 04:31

Hey. Looptical app has a problem. All I want to do is add more bars to the loop. It always starts on 4 bars. I want to make it 8 or 16. And when I try and do this and go to press OK to add these repeated loops it freezes.
It doesn't really freeze. I can see in the background it's counting the beats off the ticker but it won't do anything when I press OK or even cancel. So I have to shut down the program. Thx for looking at it and helping.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Re: Looptical can't add bars to a loop on iPad

Postby MooCowMusic » 23 Aug 2014, 12:01

Hi, I replied to your Facebook message just now requesting more information on what exact steps you are taking and what the outcome is. Thanks.

Return to “Bugs”