[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Drumpad Mute Group Problem

Drumpad Mute Group Problem

Report a bug
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Audiohub
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Drumpad Mute Group Problem

Postby Audiohub » 25 Apr 2014, 19:58

I posted this further down, but thought I'd try opening a new bug report to see if maybe it just wasn't being noticed.
I've created a custom instrument on the drumpads of various Hi Hat samples, and even though I've set them all to Group 1, none of the samples are cutting each other off ( for instance open Hi Hat isn't cut off by closed Hi Hat ). I'm probably just missing something, but what could it be? I've tried setting to a few other group numbers with the same result.
Thanks!

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Re: Drumpad Mute Group Problem

Postby MooCowMusic » 02 May 2014, 18:18

Have you set the Release of the ADSR for the instrument to something higher than 0? The way the pad groups work is that the second pad hit in a group will stop the first one playing, but the sound will tail off according to the Release parameter. If you have this at 0 then the sound will stop instantly. Setting it higher will have the sound fade more gradually, and having it at maximum will make the sound play till completion (which will negate any effect of the pad group).

zeeshan123

Postby zeeshan123 » 30 Dec 2014, 19:51

Hello, I am experienceing a strange occurrance, as I was able to freely use the app's interface previously. All of the "buttons" are hidden, to where I have to guess where things are, and to where I cannot use the app at all. I have a recording of the screen as I attempt to push buttons on the interface if that will help.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Postby MooCowMusic » 08 Jan 2015, 10:16

That is weird, and I've not seen or heard of this before. Can you try rebooting the device, and failing that re-installing the app? You might want to export your projects first before you delete Looptical to reinstall.

Return to “Bugs”