[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MooCowMusic Support Forum • Hidden Interface

Hidden Interface

Report a bug
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Vitruvious
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hidden Interface

Postby Vitruvious » 16 Jan 2014, 07:50

Hello, I am experienceing a strange occurrance, as I was able to freely use the app's interface previously. All of the "buttons" are hidden, to where I have to guess where things are, and to where I cannot use the app at all. I have a recording of the screen as I attempt to push buttons on the interface if that will help.

MooCowMusic
Site Admin

Re: Hidden Interface

Postby MooCowMusic » 26 Jan 2014, 21:07

That does sound weird. Can you give me any more information? Eg. What screen or part of Looptical, and what "buttons". Also what device and iOS you are running on. Thanks.

Return to “Bugs”