V1.1 was released today, which mainly includes full universal iPad support, but also quite a few other changes and fixes.
Full change list:
- Added Universal iPad support. Looptical is now native to both iPhone and iPad.
- Updated the Single and Dual keyboards to include drag scrolling with scroll lock and the ability to link upper and lower keyboard scroll.
- Added drumpad velocity. Hit left of pad for quieter sounds, right for louder. This can be combined with the existing Velocity slider.
- Selecting a loop in the Loop Bank while playing now cues new loops to switch at the next bar, instead of instantly switching, for better auditioning of loops.
- Added optional soft-clip filter for repeated overdubbing of an audio recording.
- Touch or drag the Audio Track screen (or Audio Recorder on iPad) to scrub through the track.
- Added Recording Delay value for users to fine-tune latency of recorded audio from certain external audio apps.
- Added Phase Cancellation detection to automatically flip the phase of the right channel to compensate. This only effects a very specific guitar effects app via AudioBus when it takes Mic as input.
- Added more opportunity for automatic project saving to occur. Now saves when selecting a new loop or accessing Mixer page if not saved in the last three minutes.
- Fixed a very infrequent bug where the project appeared to vanish from the project list because the app was interrupted while copying data to the backup folder.
- Fixed a bug with MIDI export where a certain MIDI timestamp delta caused the MIDI file not to be recognised by Pro Tools.
- Fixed a bug with displaying user chord names in the Chord Guitar settings screen.